英语俱乐部's Archiver

monkey 发表于 2008-6-15 23:00

Marriage Proposal (求婚) 选自经典电影剧本(下)

-I'm afraid so.

-你说对了。

-You don't know till you ask.

-总得问过才知结果嘛。

-You're not too disappointed, I think.

-我想你不致太失望吧。

-I hardly know you.

-我并不太熟悉你。

-So I won't act as if I can't live without you, but...

-总不致于没有你就活不下去,但……

-A man can get his hopes up pretty high pretty quick.

-不知你会不会改变初衷。

-I'm sorry.

-很对不起。

-Just so I know...

-我想请教你……

-I'll be doing this again one of these days.

-我迟一些可能还会向人求婚。

-Is there anything I can fix?

-我还有什么可以自我改善呢?

-Like my dress...

-例如我的衣着……

-...how I talk?

-我的言行举止?

-No, Mr. Taylor.

-不必了,戴先生。

-Any lady would be fortunate to be courted by you.

让你求婚的女士其实都三生有幸。

-Any lady but you.

可惜你不是这样想。

(爱情故事 Love Story)

- I mean you should keep at it. - Who said I won't?

- 我的意思是你应该坚持不懈。- 谁说我不会?

-I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger.

-我要和拿迪尔布兰格学习。

-Who?

-谁?

-Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.

-明年。我在巴黎有份奖学学习。

-Paris?

-巴黎?

-Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.

-啊,我从没去过欧洲。我都等不及了。

- How long have you known? - Come on, Oliver. it's stupid. Would you please. It's inevitable.

- 你知道多久了?-别这样,奥列弗,别这样愚蠢, 这是不可避免的。

-What is?

-什么意思?

-That we'll graduate, we'll separate. You'll go to Law School.

-我们会毕业然后我们会分手。你会去法学院。

-What are you talking about?

-你在说什么?

-You're a millionaire, I'm a social zero.

-你是富家子弟,我是一文不名。

-What do you mean? We're together, we're happy.

-你什么意思?我们在一起,我们快乐。

-Harvard is like a bag full of toys, but when the holiday is over, -you have to go back where you belong.

-哈佛就象个充满玩具的袋子,但是假期结束,你得回到属于你的地方。

- Back to bake cookies? - Pastries. Don't make fun of my father.

- 回去烤蛋糕?- 不要拿我父亲开玩笑。

-Then don't leave me, Jenny!

-不要离开我,珍妮!

-Please.

-求你了。

-What about my scholarship and Paris, which I've never seen in my -whole god damn life?

-那我的奖学学习和巴黎怎么办,我还没见过呢?

-What about our marriage?

-那我们的婚事呢?

-Who said anything about marriage?

-谁在说什么婚事?

-I'm saying it, now.

-我现在说。

-You want to marry me?

-你想娶我?

-Yeah.

-对。

-Why?

-为什么?

-Because...

-因为……

-That's a good reason.

-那是个好理由。

(毕业生 The Graguate)

-Good god.

太好了。

-We can go get our blood tests tomorrow.

-我们明天可以去体检了。

- Tomorrow? - Or this afternoon.

-明天?-今天下午也行。

-It's a good day for it.

-今天很好啊。

-Benjamin, I haven't even said I'll marry you yet.

-班,我还决定要嫁给你呢。

-We'll need our birth certificates.

-要我们出生证明的。

-I happen to have mine with me. Where's yours?

-我刚好带在身上,你的呢?

-I just don't think it would work. - Why wouldn't it?

-我觉得不太可行。-为什么?

- Why wouldn't it? - I just don't think it would.

-为什么?-我就觉得不会。

-Tomorrow, then. Can we get our blood tests tomorrow morning?

那我们明天再去体检好吗?

-Why don't you just drag me off if you want to marry me so much?

-如果你那么想和我结婚为什么不直接把我掳走呢?

-Why don't I just drag you off?

-为什么不直接把你掳走?

-All right. I will, right after we get the blood tests.

-好。体检之后我会做的。

-I have to see Carl first.

-我要先见卡尔。

-Carl who?

-卡尔是谁?

-Carl who?

-卡尔是谁?

-Carl smith. He's a medical student. We've known him for years.

-卡尔史密斯读医学的,我们认识很久了。

- Who, that guy at the zoo? - Yes.

-在动物园的那个?-是的。

- Why do you have to see him? - Well, I said I might marry him.

-为什么你要见他?-我说过可能会和他结婚的。

-You what?!

-什么?!

-How did he do it?

-他是怎么做的?

-Did he get down on his knees?

-他跪在地上吗?

-He didn't get down on his knees, I hope.

-我想,他没有那样吧。

-No, Benjamin.

-他说了什么?我很好奇。

-Shh.

-嘘。

-He said he thought we'd make a pretty good team.

-他说我和他会组织一个好家庭的。

- Oh, no. He said that? - Shh!

-噢,他这样说了?-嘘!

-Where did he do it?

-他在哪里做的?

-'d like to know where it happened.

-我想知道在哪里。

-It wasn't in his car, was it?

-不会在他的车上吧?

-Good night.

-晚安。

-Are we getting married tomorrow?

-我们明天可以结婚吗?

-No.

-不。

-The day after tomorrow?

-后天呢?

-I don't know. Maybe we are, and maybe we're not.

-不知道。也许可以,也许不可以。

(阿甘正传 Forrest Gump )

-Will you marry me?

-你能嫁给我吗?

-I'd make a good husband, Jenny.

-我会做个好丈夫的,珍妮。

-You would, Forrest.

-你会的,福雷斯。

-But you won't marry me.

-但你不能嫁给我。

-You don't want to marry me.

-你不愿意娶我。

-Why don't you love me,Jenny ?

-你为什么不爱我,珍妮?

-I'm not a smart man,

-我不是很聪明,

-but I know what love is.

-但我知道什么是爱。

(四个婚礼一个葬礼 4 Weddings and 1 Feneral )

-Hello.

-你好。

-Hi! You're soaking. Come in.

-你湿透了,进来。

-No, no. l'm fine.

-不,我没事。

-Comes a point you can't get wetter.

-湿到一个程度就不能再湿。

-Okay, l'll come out. -No, please don't.

-那么我出来。-不,请不要。

-l just wanted to check you're okay.

-我只想来看看你好不好。

-Not busy killing yourself or anything, but....

-有没有忙着自杀之类,但……

-But you're fine, so....

-但你都好好的,那么……

-l shouldn't have come to the church this morning. l'm sorry.

-我今天实在不应该去观礼,对不起。

-No! No!

-不!

-Wait. lt was all my fault. l mean, l'm the bastard here.

-等等,是我不好,坏蛋是我才是。

-And it definitely sorted out one thing, which is, marriage and me...

-起码弄清楚了一点就是,婚姻和我……

-...we're very clearly not meant for one another.

-显然没甚么缘分。

-Sorted out another big thing as well.

-也弄清楚另一件重要的事。

-There l was, standing there in the church...

-我当时站在教堂里……

-...and for the first time in my whole life l realized l...

-……我生平第一次意识到……

-...totally and utterly loved one person.

-……我全心全意爱著一个人。

-And it wasn't the person standing next to me in the veil, it's...

-却不是身旁戴面纱的那位……

-...the person standing opposite me now...

-而是现在在我面前的这一位……

-...in the rain.

-……雨中的你。

-ls it still raining? l hadn't noticed.

-雨仍在下吗?我感觉不到。

-The truth of it is...

-真相是……

-..l've loved you from the first second l met you.

-……我对你是一见钟情。

-You're not suddenly going away again, are you?

-你不是又打算掉头就走吧?

-No. l might drown, but otherwise, no.

-不,我可能会被淹死,否则我不会走。

-Okay, okay. We'll go in.

-我们进去。

-But first, let me ask you one thing.

-但先让我问你一句。

-Do you think...

-你说……

-...after we've dried off...

-……待我们干透了……

-...after we've spent lots more time together...

-……待我们共处更久之后……

-...you might agree...

-……你会不会答应……

-...not to marry me?

-……不嫁给我?

-And do you think...

-你是否愿意……

-...not being married to me might be something you could - consider...

-……考虑不嫁给我……

-...doing for the rest of your life?

-……然而以此作你的终身大事?

-Do you?

-你愿意吗?

-l do.

-我愿意。

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 6.1.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.