银行英语口语
储蓄存款利息What's the interest rate for the savings account?储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
[u]Useful Words and Phrases[/u]
interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
支票结算
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好, 您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
是的,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然,我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
T: No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。
C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.
那么, 我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。
T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的, 我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
C: There you are.
T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.
对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
本版附件要求您登录后才可见
页:
[1]